View Profile Zodin

1 Game Review

got 8.5 million ft!

43 Audio Reviews

This is a rather clean track! Intro is nice, it uses a variety of effects but not too many with some good transitions. However at around the 0:15 mark you can hear that clipping sound, presumably where there is some side chaining, which wouldn't be as much of a problem if it was just on the beat as it would give us something to bob our head to.
The main chorus is lovely, some very professional sounds. I don't know if you made them or if they are presets and frankly this doesn't matter, but the way you used them is nice. I personally like my growl wubs to be as fat as possible, especially the first one of the bar (usually on the first beat along with the bass drum kick), because that adds some serious power to it and contrasts nicely with the following higher pitched notes.
Otherwise, nicely done, keep up the good music.

Spline-1337 responds:

Thank you very much for your feedback! Two new tracks will be released on March 27, I hope you will like them as well!

This is a beautiful listen, it sounds very authentic and clean. The track has a delightful atmosphere and an uplifting energy.

Great track.

I stumbled across this and had to make a review.

This track is very tasty to my ears, very bouncy and powerful. Good selection of instruments and synths. Comfortable and fluid structure. Decent build ups and bridges. A well put together track!

5/5

- Overdose

I am a music producer from the UK, making all sorts of electronic music using FL Studio.

n/a, Male